Welcome to the scrumptious Food journey of a walk-in Foodie. Keep yourself updated from latest blogs and reviews about food places, food trends and much more exciting stuff :)

Tuesday, May 7, 2019


Jalapeno steak of Howdy


Recently my friend lost a bet we had on a thing so she offered me to take me out somewhere nice to eat and as I was very excited about winning I wanted to go to a really nice place. As I am a huge fan of steaks I searched about steaks in Islamabad and to my surprise howdy came up. I have been to howdy several times and tried their range of burgers but steak was a new one.
So as we were only two friends we decided to go to somewhere more pleasant and ended up going to howdy in F-7 markaz. The place was really cool it had indoor as well as outdoors. We walked in and the place was really well managed. They have this unique theme of farm and everything was in that style. You can take pictures in different style hats and not only that their staff and crew members had the supporting uniforms with the theme.
We preferred to sit by the window as the view was very peaceful and soothing. The waiters presented us with menu cards and as I was trying the steak for the first time I asked for some suggestion from the manager and he gave me suggestion of jalapeno steak. So I ordered one, after few minutes our ordered was served fresh and well-cooked as well as well presented. To my surprise it was the best steak I had in long time. The quality and quantity completed justifies the price. Steak was served with choices of mashed potato or fries and also saute vegetables. It was a wonderful experience. It’s definitely on my go to list every time I want to hang out and have good meal. I totally loved it and would really recommend it to others. Shout out to howdy and its yummiest chicken jalapeno steak.


13 comments: