Welcome to the scrumptious Food journey of a walk-in Foodie. Keep yourself updated from latest blogs and reviews about food places, food trends and much more exciting stuff :)

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Alo Paratha By Chaaye Khana


If you are looking for a place which has best food in good price with a nice seating place, chaaye khana would be on top of the list. Chaaye khana has opened its many outlets throughout the country and as I have been to a few of them, there is no difference in their services. No matter which city you go in to the staff will be humble and kind to you, ready to give you exceptional service.
Recently I visited chaaye khana, F-11 Islamabad. That sector does not have much traffic like other sectors and is in developing phase but it does have pretty nice restaurants in it, chaaye khana is one of them. As I had previously visited their branch in F-7 I had the idea of their services and their food but as it is more near to my home I wanted to try this one. So I and my mother went to this new one. It’s on the first floor of the building with adequate parking space outside.
As soon as we reached, a staff member greeted us and led us to a table. The place is not as bigger as their branch in F-7 but it has reasonable seating area. The environment was very cozy with light music giving it a soothing effect. As I really like alo paratha I wanted to order it without looking for anything else. The staff took our order and suggested us that if we want to read something some books are available at the book shelf. The shelf had not just English novels but urdu ones as well. A cultural touch impressed me that we are this place is connected to our roots and encouraging it as well.
Our ordered was served within the time and it was hot and fresh. Alo paratha was goldenish in color and had chutni raita with it as well. The size of paratha totally justified the price. It was yummy without a doubt it exceeded by expectations as previously I didn’t order anything desi and this was my first desi item in chaaye khana. They also gave butter with the paratha as a complementary item. Everything was excellent from taste to service to ambiance, everything complimented each other. My experience at chaaye khana was extra ordinary and I would really recommend it to other people as not just their tea or desi items are good there are menu items are good too, giving major competition to other restaurants. It’s a must go place for everyone.

x

10 comments:

  1. Yes I've tried it and I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont agree with you on Good price as the price of chaye khana is high,,, we have chatthas, and cheema & chatta for lower price competition :p I do agree on the part that they have maintained their taste and quality:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. As compared to price quality and quantity is not that equal... specially quantity for the prices is low.... overall good place to visit once in a month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well-written and i agree with most of the points in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prices zyda han.. is liye i like ghar ki chaaye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its just a waste of money and time.

    ReplyDelete