Welcome to the scrumptious Food journey of a walk-in Foodie. Keep yourself updated from latest blogs and reviews about food places, food trends and much more exciting stuff :)

Monday, March 18, 2019


Tenderloin Steak- (wild Wings)


Wild Wings is famous for variety of wings offering many spice levels so that one can have wings according to his taste and spice level. Apart of wings, this place is also good for quality steaks. This I knew after visiting the Wild Wings and having the steak myself.

Few days back, I have celebrated one of my friend’s birthday at Wild Wings. On entering this beautifully decorated restaurant, we were taken to our seats. The staff was well informed and patient in a way that we switched our places 3-4 times to get the perfect spot with perfect light for pictures.The staff was most cooperative. After giving order we were offered with complimentary basket of freshly grilled garlic bread. And of course, the main course was their famous Tenderloin Beef Steak with a side of fries and veggies.

Having given our orders to the waiter, we started chit-chat and needed Wi-Fi in the meanwhile, for which we asked one of the staffs for password that he gave but we couldn’t connect to that WIFI. That is the only short coming we faced there. The service was fast, and we got food on-time. I went for medium well steak, it was little chewie because I ordered medium cooked and the marinade was so delicious. One of my friends had a complaint in food, the staff cooperated and accepted their mistake and changed the order according to her will. Also, Manager himself came and apologized for the in-convenience. The behavior throughout was helping and the overall food taste, quality and hygiene was well done. And I highly recommend Wild Wings not only for wings but also for steaks. I would also like to share my general perceptions about steak while reviewing a particular restaurant.

While reviewing the food, I would also like to highlight the nutritional value of beef as the healthy lifestyle is also my concern for our youth. The Beef Steak is healthy as it contains protein which is helpful in muscle building and tissue repair. It is also enriched with vitamin B-12 that helps in making DNA and red blood cells. So, it's not only delicious but also a great source of Protein. Eating Steaks and that too from Wild Wings, is highly recommended from my side.

Rating: 9/10


3 comments:

  1. Not a beef lover, but the nutritional value you mentioned provoke me to take beef in future meals :O

    ReplyDelete