Welcome to the scrumptious Food journey of a walk-in Foodie. Keep yourself updated from latest blogs and reviews about food places, food trends and much more exciting stuff :)

Monday, March 18, 2019


Chicken Pesto - Tayto


When I moved to Islamabad from Lahore I was completely new to this city not knowing of any place or restaurants to hang out. At first, I went out to fast food chains which are common in every city but as everyone knows lahories are famous for their good taste in food so I got fed up of the same old fast food which I ordered every time I want to eat food outside my home.

To be very honest food of Islamabad is not as good as one can find in Lahore and also the variety is not much. Either one has to pay high cost for the food which is neither good in taste nor justify its cost. So after going to a number of places which people recommended, one day randomly I went to a place named Tayto in F-11 which no one recommended me but out of curiosity and its attractive ambiance I went in the restaurant anyway. The staff working there was very courteous and friendly.

I ordered their chicken pesto upon the recommendation of the staff, that this dish is their most running one. Honestly I was very nervous because of the past experiences but to my surprise the food was pretty amazing. It had good representation, food was of high quality and not just that it was completely justifying its price. I really enjoyed my food. It’s a place where you can go with your friends and family and enjoy because not just the place but also the number of items they offer.  They have also recently added more items to their menu. This place is totally worth one’s time and money.



6 comments:

  1. Informative. Will be lookong forward for more blogs. Thanks for sharing your experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same experience. Nice food and nice blog. Found this blog interesting. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. Best Gourmia Air Fryers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very useful, although it will be important to help simply click that web page link: Air Fryer Wattage

    ReplyDelete
  5. During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. Read more

    ReplyDelete